Our compassionate and efficient staff ensure that all the details are taken care of so you will have a smooth transition to your new living space.
Communication with you and all involved parties throughout the entire process is a critical component to a successful transition. Here are the activities that may be part of your transition.
- ������Review the layout of your new residence and develop a detailed floor plan.
- Act as a liaison between you, your family, and your new community.
- Assist with sorting and downsizing decisions.
- Determine what adjustments to your current space we can implement.
- Manage dispersal of items to family, storage, charities, other destinations.
- Create inventories and coordinate estate sales or consignment.
- Manage address changes and utilities transfers.
- Arrange document Shredding.
- Shop for items needed for your new home.
- Assist with hiring quality movers.
We obtain a floor plan of your new residence and work with you to lay out your belongings.
Organize, Sort and Declutter
We provide advice, structure and hands-on help to guide you through the downsizing process. We help you separate items going with you from those you want to sell, donate or discard, so you save money on your move and reduce stress.
Arrange and Coordinate Movers and Shipping
We recommend, schedule and coordinate movers, confirming the date, time, crew size, interim stops, loading dock and elevator availability and all move day details. We work with small shipment specialists to identify the most economical way to send small loads to family members throughout the country. Most importantly, we help you look at big-picture issues that create the best move experience for you.
Pack, Unpack and Resettle
We professionally pack all of your belongings, using digital photos and careful labeling to recreate the look and feel of your current home. We unpack, put away and resettle your new home. When we are done, your bed is made, your kitchen is set up, electronics are connected, and every carton and piece of packing paper is removed.
Sell Your Belongings
We arrange for the profitable sale of unneeded items through a network of antiques dealers, estate liquidators and eBAY sales specialists who can provide buy-out, auction, consignment and Internet sales.
We pack items for donation and coordinate pick up by local charities. A detailed list of donations is provided for your tax records, including IRS recommendations for value.
Our professional organizers can help sort through papers, mail, medical bills, etc.
We will take your confidential documents, have them destroyed and provide you with a Certificate of Destruction.
We arrange for disposal of any items left in your home and broom sweep the residence for turnover to the new owners.